Through the years...


Thursday, November 8, 2007

Updated photos November 8, 2007

Isaac showing his Jedi moves.










Evie gives her big cute grin while James looks bewildered. :-)






Evie's got a brand new bow! Doesn't she look so cute with her attitude! ha ha James is not amused and a bit frightened by how hard I was laughing at Evie.....ha ha ....Evie didn't seem phased. ha ha





Michael with his kids, so proud!


















Hanging out in their bouncy seats still in their jammies. I love the innocent looks on their faces.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You make me want more!!!

The Rogers said...

You guys have the such cute kids!!

Claire Thompson said...

Janeen, so good to check out your blog, I just found out about it. You all look so cute and happy, are Mike's parents living close by or just visiting in the pics? How is Lisa doing? you can check out our blog at shermanoaks91403.blogspot.com
I love blogging, a great way to keep in touch.

Claire Thompson