Through the years...


Monday, November 5, 2007

Babies blessing day



This whole blog thing is new to us, so this isn't posted chronologically, but I realized that I wanted to post the pictures from the twins blessing day. They were blessed at 6 weeks old. From left to right....Grandpa Burke, Grandma Burke, Michael, Janeen with Evie, Grandma Jensen with James, Grandpa Jensen and Isaac in front.

It's funny because both pictures they are crying. I didn't get them smiling....they were ready to get out of those outfits and take a nap! :-)

1 comment:

Karalenn Hippen said...

haha. I love the look on Isaac's face while he's pickin' a wedgie. Classic. :) This has been so fun to look through. Thanks for sending me a link to your blog. I'm so happy I can check and see what's going on from time-to-time.
~karalenn