Through the years...


Saturday, April 19, 2008

The twins at 8 months old. James looks like he thinks he's super cool. ha ha Evie is between fussing and smiling.
Here is Evie doing her yoga plank. :-)
Ha ha, I love this one because it looks like James just smacked the back of Evie's head (he didn't), but it looks funny...I love James' little smile!
Here is handsome Isaac showing the two missing teeth that just fell out.

Isaac loves to play with his brother and sister in the jumper and walkers.
I took these pictures to enlarge and frame. James was being so smiley...isn't this an adorable picture of him!!
And here is my Evie, so happy and clapping. :-D So cute.
Evie kept squinting when it was about to flash. I have yet to get a picture of both of them smiling in it! :-)
I thought this was cute....they interact with each other all the time. They will smile at each other, I haven't gotten a picture of them smiling at each other, but they do it all the time and it's so cute!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I was starting to give up on checking your blog, but I am so glad you've got new pictures!!! WHOOHOO. I just love it when the babies smile....awww, and Isaac with his silly moments too. (like at the concert : Michael "We're going to play a few more songs for you" Isaac "uh dad, how many?" Michael "probably two," Isaac "uh ok."....that was cute)

Claire Thompson said...

Yeah for the updates!! Such cute kids, any update on Lisa's engagement?

Hales Family said...

just wait the interaction with each other turns to all day fighting with each other. Well Ethan is just a bully/tease and takes everything away from Emma and wants to wrestle her all the time. Hopefully, your twins will be nice so you don't have to be the refree.

Tagen and Eric said...

Your kids are so cute. They are getting so big.

Mrs. Knight said...

Wow Janeen! They are so cute! How fun to have twins (and tiring I'm sure). I hope we get to meet them someday! Miss you guys!
Courtney Knight