Through the years...


Thursday, December 6, 2007

Enjoying Christmas Time!

Here is my attempt at some semi-formal Christmas photos, but I guess the batteries for the flash were running low cause everytime I would try to snap the photo...the red light would come on and two seconds later it would take the picture, so any sort of smile they had on their face turned to an expression of, 'what's that red light in my face' before it actually took the picture. ha ha!


Hanging out and enjoying the Christmas decorations.








Evie is such a beautiful girl that even in blue she couldn't be mistaken for a boy! And just look at that handsome smile James has!



2 comments:

Sarah Junsay said...

You guys are so adorable. I don't know how you handle everything...you're amazing! We miss you around..how's your ankle?? Hope it's better soon. Call me if you need anything!

Jamie said...

Janeen, all your babies are beautiful! I can't imagine what it's like to have twins, but it "looks" fun. :)

So we don't have many pictures in general because (here comes the SADDEST story in the world) Jake's brother downloaded a virus onto our computer on accident when he was visiting a while back and we lost everything. I mean everything. So we've been scrambling to find pics from anywhere and anyone of our family and kids. It really is so sad, but at least we still have the kids. That's what matters, right? I used to cry about it. :) So it's a big project for me to get pictures scanned and everything. So, we will be putting pics up soon as we organize them, etc. so you can see us.

Anyway, I was so happy to hear back from you. I'm very interested in all the autism research going on. I've watched a lot of interviews that Jenny McCarthy has done. I'm glad you were able to move to CA for better resources. San Francisco are is fun. I'm from Ventura and would love to move back there, but we need a trillion dollars first. :)

Rosemay just had her first baby in October. I'm assuming you remember Rosemay. Her blog is http://ireallylovemullets.blogspot.com/ if you want to see what she's up to. Is it okay if I put a link to your blog?